HIPAD in collaboration with GEESKA (Horn Centre of Ideas) will offer an online masterclass ‘Negotiation Programme.’ The programme will be offered in the 3rd week of August over a period of 2 weeks.
- The online course is a combination of 3 lectures, 3 seminars and final simulation (via Zoom);
- The course will be offered both in Somali and English;
- The number of course participants is limited so selection procedure is part of the registration;
- Candidates will be selected on their merit and profile;
- There is a 100% attendance requirement for the seminars;
- Successful completion of this course is assessed with participation in the seminars and the final simulation. There will be NO final exam.
- Participation fee is $50.
- If you are interested in the programme, send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection criteria & profile of the candidates
We are looking for:
- Students from universities in Somalia;
- Students in the last year of their BA studies or beginning of their MA studies (postgraduate);
- Students who have interest in building and strengthening their negotiations skills;
- Students who want to get out of their comfort zone and explore new avenues;
- Students who see the importance of extra curricular activities.
- Candidates from private and public sectors in Somalia.